I’m guessing this is a test of some sort – but I’ve not come across two examples of search pages with no results in. They were both searches for locations – maybe Google sees a very high proportion of people who search this generically go on to refine their search. So instead of bothering with any results, it’s just showing related searches?
Here’s one example
You might also like
- Google Instant filters put gay and lesbian on a par with rape, racism and paedophilia
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Google Instant keyboard navigation increases likelihood of clicking PPC ads
- Google autocomplete now fixes spelling problems
- Google puts the anal in analytics
Leave a comment!