Search Engine Optimization (SEO) consulting has become very vital and popular these days, and it is for a good reason. This is because the online business world is growing rapidly which means ranking high on search engines like Google, has become vital than before.
But as an online business owner, some questions might be in your mind:
- Who is an SEO consultant?
- What does an SEO consultant do?
- What not to do!
- Why do you need to hire a consultant to handle SEO activities for your company’s website
Who Is An SEO Consultant?
An SEO consultant is someone who is at the front line of providing not just consulting, but internet marketing-based services. The responsibility includes implementation that enables businesses to boost their company’s online visibility for all their marketing channels. These activities will bring more targeted search engine traffic and business leads.
What Does An SEO Consultant Actually Do?
The SEO consultants’ job is to improve websites search results, analyze, and review results performance and their incoming links. They do this as a way of giving expert advice, actionable tasks, guidance, and recommendations that make business owners have natural search engine traffic, and business leads. Not only that, but they also offer higher search engine ranking positions, leading to high website clicks and qualified search engine traffic.
What Not to Do!
Below is a quick summary of a few things an SEO consultant won’t do:
- Doing unnatural linking from a particular kind of website. Participating in too many do-follow links, and making use of the same anchor text over and over again.
- Over-optimization by using lots of keywords too many times on the website or in building links.
- Doing Link spamming such as basting your website links from anywhere and everywhere. You can do less of this when it comes to SEO.
- Using bad content like spinning, plagiarizing, copying, or just writing low-quality content which is detrimental to site growth.
- Using low-quality links means that you need quality links over quantity for search engine optimization. You just need a handful of super high quality, and relevant links that should beat out hundreds of low quality links anytime.
You Need To Hire A Consultant To Handle SEO Activities For Your Company’s Website
In case you’re looking for an SEO consultant, then I can help you and your business make more money.
Over the years, I’ve been able to help publishers, internet-based large and small retail businesses with their search engine optimization job.
In case you need help with your SEO needs, I can provide you with any of the following services:
- Website redesign advice
- One-off site audit
- Web content strategy
- Proper SEO training
- Blog set up and running
- Keyword research
- Ongoing SEO monitoring and optimization
My team has worked for many companies in New Zealand, the UK, the USA, and many other countries. As you know, the internet brings lots of people together. It has the ability to grow even the smallest business venture. Just get in contact with me, and I’ll be very happy to take a look at your business website for free and then tell you what needs to be done.