Wikio got in touch to give me a preview of that fact that, apparently, I’m the 3rd top blog in their online marketing category. Full results are out on Friday. Make of this what you will….
For some reason they supplied me with a table with all the links nofollowed apart from the keyword links to their deep pages. I may have swapped some of that around .
|We Are Social
|Smart Insights Digital Marketing
|Chris Garrett on New Media
|David Naylor a UK SEO
|Holistic Search Marketing
|State of Search
Ranking made by Wikio
According to Blekko I’m the 43rd most important SEO blog, which sounds slightly more likely than 3rd.
You might also like
- Google Instant filters put gay and lesbian on a par with rape, racism and paedophilia
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Google Instant keyboard navigation increases likelihood of clicking PPC ads
- Google autocomplete now fixes spelling problems
- Google puts the anal in analytics
Leave a comment!