Tanya Gold has written some anti-iPhone drivel in the Guardian. I’m not going to link to it or its 17 questions. (Nothing to say? Why not ask lots of questions? Is that a good idea?)
But wait. What’s that in the advertising slots on the page? Oh, yes, an advert for the Guardian’s iPhone app:
uardian’s Tanya Gold slags off the things that pay her wages
Leading to two conclusions:
- The Guardian can’t sell ads against Tanya’s copy OR
- The income from selling the Guardian iPhone app is paying her wages.
You might also like
- A simple graph shows why the Guardian’s future does look bleak
- The BBC and Guardian: more reasons I hate mobile sites
- The Guardian and accessibility
- Guardian hides user profiles from google. An SEO trick?
- Change your logo: the shame of the Daily Mail’s poppy refusenik stance
Leave a comment!