Over the last week, I finally ranked on the first page of Google for a search on “malcolm”. Yay. And I finally passed 1,000,000 page views for this blog’s posts.
Unrelated to that (or was it …), I’ve got myself a new job as digital Product Director at Trinity Mirror, concentrating on stuff like Russell Grant’s horoscopes, The Apprentice (which I hope to live blog) and the Mirror in general.
I’ll keep my blog going – so DON’T WORRY (I’m sure you weren’t). But I probably won’t be posting as often (as you may have noticed by now – UPDATE – actually I haven’t posted at all ..). And it’ll probably be a bit more newspapery and a bit less SEO-ey. If at all.
Apologies to those I was a twat to over the last few years. And thank you to all those of you who’ve read the stuff I pumped out. Sorry about the Pippa Middleton stuff as well. Really. It was just an experiment. It’s not me …
You might also like
- Google Instant filters put gay and lesbian on a par with rape, racism and paedophilia
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Google Instant keyboard navigation increases likelihood of clicking PPC ads
- Google autocomplete now fixes spelling problems
- Google puts the anal in analytics
Leave a comment!