I’ve guest posted over at The Media Blog: The Mail needs to clamp down on its racist readers
The Mail Online has a serious problem with its moderation policy and racist comments.
For the second time in a week, comments on a race-related story have revealed the unpleasant nature of some of its readers, the drawback of its moderators apparently clocking off overnight, and the difficulty of moderating hundreds of comments …. Read the full post here.
You might also like
- Daily Mail readers pro Brown over condolence letter
- Jan Moir: Mail readers reject her hateful bile (probably)
- Gordon Brown letter: Sun misjudges readers’ mood
- Sun readers defy Murdoch over hung Parliament and election debates
- Behind the Times paywall: 46,154 readers a day
Leave a comment!