The London Evening Standard website relaunched today. I don’t have time to do a full review. But it has TWO home pages. Is this a good idea? The two URLs that look like homepages are:
Here are screenshots:
The top one is their entertainment page I think but has been given the URL of /home/, The second one is their real home page. I think.
You might also like
- New design trend: Logos that change to show you they’re a ‘home’ link
- 10 sites that say it’s OK to print their pages – but not photocopy them
- A wireframe for a new Express homepage
- Are only 494 people in London using Foursquare?
- Adding page numbers: How to avoid duplicate titles and meta descriptions in pages 2 and higher of WordPress category and tag pages
Leave a comment!