Yahoo is killing off a load of its sites – and the UK version of Buzz (its online user-driven site about what’s interesting on the web) appears to be the first casualty. It hasn’t been updated since March 23 (although the US version continues to be).
Go to the site and the homepage isn’t showing any submitted stories since a week ago. What’s next …?
You might also like
- Google Instant filters put gay and lesbian on a par with rape, racism and paedophilia
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Google Instant keyboard navigation increases likelihood of clicking PPC ads
- Google autocomplete now fixes spelling problems
- Google puts the anal in analytics
Leave a comment!