If you look at your user profile at guardian.co.uk, it looks like this:
That all looks OK – even a nice URL to link back to my homepage. How very kind.
So what google sees is this:
Why? Some sort of SEO trick to avoid linking out to other sites, as per my previous post?Â
You might also like
- The Guardian and accessibility
- External links: the 8 stages of linking-out denial
- Guardian makes its comments accessible, SEO friendly and mobile friendly all in one go!
- Comic relief: which news sites gave a proper link, and which didn’t?
- Google street view: which news sites linked?,
Leave a comment!