There was a curious end to tonight’s Dragon’s Den when presenter Evan Davis uncomfortably turned to the camera and said:
Why not tell us what you think of today’s programme by joining the conversation on Twitter.
I’m not sure it looks like much of a conversation, though …
This is what the Dragons’ Den Twitter account looks like an hour after the programme finished:
Dragons Den tweets – no conversation
Leaving aside the hashtag confusion, they don’t seem to have actually replied to anyone’s tweets. A blanket “thank you” to people for their comments doesn’t quite seem the same as the “conversation” promised in the programme itself.
You might also like
- Rewind Twitter and replay it in real time
- Cash Gordon: Do people REALLY not know the dangers of unfiltered twitter streams?
- Vodafone’s unmoderated #mademesmile hashtag feed. When will people learn?!
- How to get a link from the BBC to your Twitter URL
- Why you shouldn’t connect Twitter to LinkedIn
Leave a comment!