See the update of this post with another example here:
Search Google for ‘cottage hire birmingham’ and you think it would work out that, as I’m in the UK, I want Birmingham in the Midlands, and not, say, Birmingham Alabama.
However, it seems to have gone nuts, and for the first result – a UK-based directory of Midlands villas, it’s decided to show me a map of Bethlehem Pennsylvania next to it. It’s not clear what this has to do with ‘cottage hire birmingham‘.
You might also like
- Google’s adding maps of the USA to UK results
- Google acts to improve UK search results
- Sites whose appearance sucks in google news!
- Yahoo trending – better than Google Trends UK
- MPs expenses: Telegraph now 1st in Google’s web results
Leave a comment!