It’s the pre-budget report today. Business Link, the government’s advice service for businesses, is bidding on the term “pre budget report” in google’s pay per click adverts. Here’s the ad:
Pre budge report Google advert by Business Link
Er, and here’s the page you get at 1.20pm 1.45pm 2.10pm:
Business Link at 1.20pm: please come back after 1pm
Yup, it says:
Please come back here for a summary of how the Pre-Budget Report impacts upon your business on 9th December after 1pm.
How often should I come back before there’s anything to see? Maybe we could repair the budget deficit by wasting less money driving traffic to a site that doesn’t have any information on?
You might also like
- Business Link advice completely wrong …
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Google results: all adverts
- Ad sitelinks: Google adds extra links to Adwords adverts
- Exposed: gaping holes in Facebook’s procedure to report abuse
Leave a comment!