Search volumes for the word horoscopes tend to be fairly stable at about 500,000 a month, so I’ve used them as a handy comparator so we can compare search volumes over the last three months for a certain footballer’s name vs the rapture vs horoscopes.
You might also like
- Google Instant filters put gay and lesbian on a par with rape, racism and paedophilia
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Google Instant keyboard navigation increases likelihood of clicking PPC ads
- Google autocomplete now fixes spelling problems
- Google puts the anal in analytics
Leave a comment!