I read this post on After The XX five more bands who maybe should have thought a little bit more about SEO (especially funny due to the Radio Five Live mixup). Anyway, Google is cleverer than you might think with these searches – although as that post says, it won’t manage this in your band’s / film’s early days.
Here are the search results for The The (band), Nine (film) and The XX – all correctly finding what you’d expect.
There are some posts on Google working this stuff out somewhere on the internet. But I’m off out now. Let me know of any more good examples …
Search for The The
Search for Nine
You might also likeClever Google. Hat tips to Michael Moran, @flashboy and @qwghlm.
- Telegraph winning at film review SEO
- Google adds shared by number to Google news results
- Is Google using signals from Twitter for its rankings?
- Yahoo trending – better than Google Trends UK
- Google brand links: organic results to head further south?
Leave a comment!