I wasn’t going to carry on giving examples of the Express truncating story descriptions. But SARitchie and SharkSEO sent me some … so here are some more from today.
Australians find £5
Disaster – the great R is dead
Relatives of N found – 36 it would seem
Russell plays a V
That’s it now.
You might also like
- Don’t automatically truncate text like the Express does
- Express.co.uk about to redesign: sneak preview
- Don’t auto-truncate text to create snippets – part 2
- A wireframe for a new Express homepage
- Twitter’s latest SEO improvement: meta descriptions
Leave a comment!