I’m so lazy, I type my name in the google toolbar to log into wordpress. It’s a few keystrokes shorter than typing the URL. Anyway, I noticed this in the results today – why does it say [TRANSLATED], when it obviously isn’t translated? I can’t get google to do it for anything else.
You might also like
- The demographic of Youtube’s UK audience
- Google Instant filters misfire on video search
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Google Instant filters put gay and lesbian on a par with rape, racism and paedophilia
- Google showing multiple results for forums
Leave a comment!