This graph from Twist shows that there are nearly twice as many tweets about men (ie including the word ‘he’) as there are about women (ie including the word ‘she’). Mouse over the graph to see the figures.
%age of tweets containing ‘he’ and ‘she’
Whatever time of day it is the %age of tweets containing ‘he’ is twice that containing ‘she’.
NB These charts are dynamic, so if you’re looking at this in a couple of years’ time maybe they’ll show something different …
I used Twist to show that most retweeting happens at 4pm when my survey showed the best time to twitter. And that 1 in 5 tweets contains a URL.
You might also like
- Do men outnumber women 2:1 on Twitter?
- 1 in 5 tweets contains a URL
- Me, me, me: Twitter narcissists disappear at lunchtime
- Watching people get drunk on Twitter
- 4.01pm – the best time to tweet if you want to be noticed
Leave a comment!