Inspired by a comment from Christian Schenk (@christianschenk), I’ve tested which URL shorteners make themselves longer when self-applied (if they’re in my URL shorteners review but not listed here, then they won’t generate a URL for themselves). Just for something to do.
|URL length||‘Short’ URL length||Increase||% increase|
- URL length Length of original URL (including http://)
- Short URL Length of the shortened URL each service generates for itself
- Increase How many characters bigger this is
- % increase What the % increase is
You might also like
- URL shorteners reviewed
- Sites whose appearance sucks in google news!
Leave a comment!