This graph from Twist shows that there are twice as many people tweeting about the their wife as their husband. Does it show that there are twice as many men tweeting as women? Or just that men are twice as likely as women to tweet about their partners?!? Mouse over the graph to see the figures.
%age of tweets containing ‘wife’ and ‘husband’
Whatever time of day it is the %age of tweets containing ‘wife’ is twice that containg ‘husband’.
NB These charts are dynamic, so if you’re looking at this in a couple of years’ time maybe they’ll show something different …
I used Twist to show that most retweeting happens at 4pm when my survey showed the best time to twitter. And that 1 in 5 tweets contains a URL.
You might also like
- There are twice as many tweets about men as women
- Watching people get drunk on Twitter
- Me, me, me: Twitter narcissists disappear at lunchtime
- 1 in 5 tweets contains a URL
- 4.01pm – the best time to tweet if you want to be noticed
Leave a comment!