Update: I posted this on August 18. On august 26, Channel 4 announced the end of Big Brother. Coincidence? I don’t think so (just to be clear, I do think so).
This embedded Google Insights graph shows UK searches for Big Brother – interest has slumped over the last 5 years.
You might also like
- Does Google edit swear words from the results of popular searches – or is it doing Jan Moir a favour?
- What The X Factor tells us about Google’s keyword and search-volume analysis tools
- Channel 4 goes in for some keyword stuffing
- Google shows triple inline sitelinks
- The SEO of A to Z (not an A to Z of SEO): single letter searches
Leave a comment!