Google has updated its sprite again – the one image it uses to display all its graphics, including the logo on the results page (to understand what a sprite is, see my post on July’s sprite update).
The only change is the addition of a large and a small version of what looks like a video play button.
The last version, called nav_logo6, was 150*106 pixels while the new version, nav_logo7, is 164 * 106 pixels.
And it looks suspisciously like they knew this was coming as the large version of the play button, if that’s what it is, fits exactly in a hole that was left last time.
You might also like
- New Google sprite for new layout
- New google sprite: July 2009
- Why Google might be showing just four results
- Google +1: What normal person would ever use it?
- Eurovision 2009 results vs Google’s predictions (nul points)
Leave a comment!