Google’s made its adwords move around when you resize your browser window. I can’t say I like the change.
But it also means that, by reducing the width of your browser window enough, you can make only adverts appear (as the organic results get forced way down the page by the moving adwords). Try this search on travel insurance with a narrow window. Maybe this is the idea:
You might also like
- Ad sitelinks: Google adds extra links to Adwords adverts
- Pre Budget Report: Business Link wastes money on Google adverts
- Google testing Adwords sitelink formats?
- 5 things I hate about Google’s Webmaster Tools redesign
- Google security problem: logging in to two accounts at once
Leave a comment!