If you are filling out the census, you may be puzzled by question 17, which says “This question is left intentionally blank. Go to 18”. Or you may not be puzzled because your Q17 has some real questions.
The reason for the confusion is that question 17 is about the Welsh language and only included on the Welsh version of hte census. [Update: there’s a Scottish Q17 too].
Rather than renumber all the other questions, they’ve left question 17 blank for the rest of us.
It’s nothing to do with jedi. Or Rick Astley.
[Regular readers: apologies for these weird posts. They’re for a test …]
You might also like
- Google Instant filters put gay and lesbian on a par with rape, racism and paedophilia
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Google Instant keyboard navigation increases likelihood of clicking PPC ads
- Google autocomplete now fixes spelling problems
- Google puts the anal in analytics
Leave a comment!