If you’re going to bid on PPC adverts on Google, shouldn’t you try to make sure the copy is up to date?
Not according to Alot.com.
It’s current adverts (as of 25 March) include:
- New Madeleine McCann Efit issued. This happened last August.
- Angeline Jolie gives birth in France. This happened last summer.
- Jade Goody – get the latest update’s on Jade’s health. She passed away earlier this week.
I’m not sure any of this counts as celebrity ‘news’ does it?
You might also like
- Google’s bizarre and rubbish celebrity boyfriend / girlfriend feature
- Google autosuggest: Prince Charles = antichrist. David Cameron = sexy idiot.
- How to change the date in Google Analytics on an iPad
- Cheryl Cole’s fart and Google News
- Sites whose appearance sucks in google news!
Leave a comment!