Google’s extended its Adwords sitelinks recently. And they also appear to be allowing advertisers to play around with formatting – it seems you can now have funny pointy arrows (first one) or even ticks (bottom one) before each one …Ticks and arrows on Adwords sitelinks …
Is this new or did I miss the news?
You might also like
- Ad sitelinks: Google adds extra links to Adwords adverts
- Final proof that the Google Adwords keywords tool is useless in the UK
- … alternatively, the Adwords Keyword tool is spot on
- Google adwords for products that don’t exist
- Google shows triple inline sitelinks
Leave a comment!